FUJIFILM Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FUJIY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $60.94 and last traded at $60.78, with a volume of 12874 shares. The stock had previously closed at $60.25.
FUJIFILM Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $52.72 and its 200-day moving average price is $51.34. The firm has a market cap of $25.20 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.94, a P/E/G ratio of 2.73 and a beta of 0.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a current ratio of 1.89 and a quick ratio of 1.22.
FUJIFILM Holdings, Inc engages in the development, production, sales and service of imaging, information, and document solutions. It operates through the following segments: Imaging Solutions, Healthcare and Materials Solutions, and Document Solutions. The Imaging Solutions segment handles color films, digital cameras, optical devices, color paper, services and equipment for photofinishing, and instant photo systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FUJIFILM (FUJIY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for FUJIFILM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FUJIFILM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.