Global Helium Corp. (OTCMKTS:HECOF – Get Rating) was down 3.7% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 60,200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 87% from the average daily volume of 32,149 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.18.
Global Helium Stock Up 5.8 %
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.26.
Global Helium Company Profile
Global Helium Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of helium resources in North America and internationally. Its flagship project comprises 25 helium exploration permits covering an area of approximately 564,747 hectares located in the helium fairway in southern Saskatchewan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global Helium (HECOF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Global Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Helium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.