K2 Principal Fund L.P. acquired a new stake in Selina Hospitality PLC (NASDAQ:SLNA – Get Rating) during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor acquired 185,736 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $50,000. K2 Principal Fund L.P. owned about 0.65% of Selina Hospitality as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
Selina Hospitality Trading Down 9.7 %
SLNA traded down $0.08 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.78. The company had a trading volume of 293,521 shares, compared to its average volume of 81,286. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $1.42 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.52. Selina Hospitality PLC has a 52 week low of $0.78 and a 52 week high of $49.49.
Selina Hospitality Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Selina Hospitality (SLNA)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding SLNA? Visit HoldingsChannel.com to get the latest 13F filings and insider trades for Selina Hospitality PLC (NASDAQ:SLNA – Get Rating).
Receive News & Ratings for Selina Hospitality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Selina Hospitality and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.