Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 (NASDAQ:JSM – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, a drop of 52.4% from the April 30th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 14,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 Stock Performance
Shares of JSM traded down $0.05 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $19.08. 10,065 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 14,134. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $18.84 and its 200-day moving average is $18.97. Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 has a 52 week low of $17.00 and a 52 week high of $23.95.
Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, June 15th. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.375 per share. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 13th. This represents a $1.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.86%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 (JSM)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Navient Co. SR NT 6% 121543 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.