NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. In the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. NEAR Protocol has a total market cap of $1.44 billion and approximately $47.82 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.59 or 0.00005929 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.38 or 0.00053771 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00039446 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00018167 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000919 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001025 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
NEAR Protocol (CRYPTO:NEAR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 909,142,869 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol. The official message board for NEAR Protocol is near.org/blog. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org.
Buying and Selling NEAR Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.