StockNews.com cut shares of OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday.
OncoSec Medical Stock Performance
NASDAQ ONCS opened at $0.45 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $1.18 and a 200-day moving average of $2.62. The stock has a market cap of $1.34 million, a PE ratio of -0.03 and a beta of 1.98. OncoSec Medical has a 52-week low of $0.40 and a 52-week high of $20.68.
OncoSec Medical (NASDAQ:ONCS – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, March 13th. The biotechnology company reported ($2.65) EPS for the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On OncoSec Medical
About OncoSec Medical
OncoSec Medical, Inc is a biotechnology company focused on designing, developing and commercializing therapies and proprietary medical approaches to stimulate and to guide an anti-tumor immune response for the treatment of cancer. Its lead product candidate, ImmunoPulse IL-12, uses an electroporation device, with the aim of reversing the immunosuppressive microenvironment in the treated tumor.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OncoSec Medical (ONCS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for OncoSec Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OncoSec Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.