Pure Energy Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:PEMIF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 74,600 shares, an increase of 1,863.2% from the April 30th total of 3,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 292,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Pure Energy Minerals Stock Performance
PEMIF stock remained flat at $0.74 during midday trading on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 23,677 shares, compared to its average volume of 89,918. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.46 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.40. Pure Energy Minerals has a 12 month low of $0.21 and a 12 month high of $0.95.
About Pure Energy Minerals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pure Energy Minerals (PEMIF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Energy Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Energy Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.