Shares of QuantaSing Group Limited (NASDAQ:QSG – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $17.55 and last traded at $17.15, with a volume of 81823 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.25.
QuantaSing Group Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $11.02.
QuantaSing Group (NASDAQ:QSG – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 27th. The company reported ($0.45) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $114.02 million for the quarter.
QuantaSing Group Company Profile
QuantaSing Group Limited is an online service provider. The Company’s online learning service provider principally in China’s adult personal interest learning market for personal interest courses. QuantaSing Group Limited is based in BEIJING.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QuantaSing Group (QSG)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for QuantaSing Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuantaSing Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.