Rakuten Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RKUNY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $4.06 and last traded at $4.18, with a volume of 110619 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $4.21.
Rakuten Group Trading Down 0.7 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $4.82 and its two-hundred day moving average is $4.82.
About Rakuten Group
Rakuten Group, Inc engages in the business of Internet services. It operates through the following segments: Internet Services, FinTech, and Mobile. The Internet Services segment manages e-commerce (EC), online cash-back, travel booking, and portal and digital content sites. The FinTech segment provides services over the Internet related to banking and securities, credit cards, life insurance, and electronic money.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rakuten Group (RKUNY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Rakuten Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rakuten Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.