Strix Group (LON:KETL – Get Rating) was upgraded by analysts at Shore Capital to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Digital Look reports.
Strix Group Trading Up 1.9 %
KETL stock traded up GBX 2 ($0.02) during trading on Friday, reaching GBX 104.80 ($1.30). The company had a trading volume of 211,553 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,111,150. Strix Group has a 52 week low of GBX 74.70 ($0.93) and a 52 week high of GBX 201.50 ($2.51). The company has a market cap of £229.21 million, a P/E ratio of 1,305.00 and a beta of 0.43. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 101.91 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 99.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 326.76, a current ratio of 1.65 and a quick ratio of 1.19.
Strix Group Company Profile
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Strix Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strix Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.