Altius Renewable Royalties Corp. (OTCMKTS:ATRWF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,200 shares, a growth of 300.0% from the April 30th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.7 days.
Altius Renewable Royalties Trading Up 1.7 %
Shares of ATRWF traded up $0.11 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $6.47. 395 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,445. Altius Renewable Royalties has a 1-year low of $4.50 and a 1-year high of $8.50. The business has a fifty day moving average of $6.27 and a 200-day moving average of $6.51.
About Altius Renewable Royalties
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altius Renewable Royalties (ATRWF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Altius Renewable Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altius Renewable Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.