Shares of Stable Road Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:SRACU – Get Rating) rose 10.9% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $12.20 and last traded at $12.20. Approximately 1,800 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 5,228 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.00.
Stable Road Acquisition Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $12.20 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.20.
About Stable Road Acquisition
Stable Road Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Venice, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stable Road Acquisition (SRACU)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Stable Road Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stable Road Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.