Crossword Cybersecurity Plc (LON:CCS – Get Rating) insider Thomas Ilube purchased 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 9 ($0.11) per share, for a total transaction of £900 ($1,119.40).
Thomas Ilube also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 16th, Thomas Ilube purchased 9,687 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, for a total transaction of £774.96 ($963.88).
- On Wednesday, May 3rd, Thomas Ilube purchased 9,625 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, for a total transaction of £770 ($957.71).
- On Thursday, April 27th, Thomas Ilube acquired 12,136 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of £970.88 ($1,207.56).
- On Monday, April 24th, Thomas Ilube acquired 24,634 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of £1,970.72 ($2,451.14).
Crossword Cybersecurity Stock Performance
Shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock opened at GBX 9.25 ($0.12) on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of £8.67 million, a P/E ratio of -225.00 and a beta of 0.48. The company has a quick ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 1.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.59. The company has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 9.20 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 14.50. Crossword Cybersecurity Plc has a 52 week low of GBX 6.50 ($0.08) and a 52 week high of GBX 29 ($0.36).
About Crossword Cybersecurity
Crossword Cybersecurity Plc engages in the development and commercialization of cyber security related software and provision of consulting services in the United Kingdom and Poland. The company offers Rizikon Assurance, an online system that enhance third-party assurance and risk management; Nixer, a machine-learning based product for protection against application-layer DDoS attacks; Trillion, a mining platform that continuously tracks, correlates, and analyses billions of stolen usernames and passwords; and Identiproof that enhances the security and privacy of digital credentials.
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Crossword Cybersecurity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crossword Cybersecurity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.