Viasat, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSAT – Get Rating) insider Craig Andrew Miller sold 735 shares of Viasat stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $45.00, for a total transaction of $33,075.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 9,949 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $447,705. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link.
Craig Andrew Miller also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 8th, Craig Andrew Miller sold 272 shares of Viasat stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $37.64, for a total transaction of $10,238.08.
- On Monday, April 3rd, Craig Andrew Miller sold 300 shares of Viasat stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $33.80, for a total value of $10,140.00.
- On Monday, March 6th, Craig Andrew Miller sold 300 shares of Viasat stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.97, for a total value of $10,191.00.
Viasat Trading Up 2.8 %
Viasat stock opened at $45.67 on Friday. Viasat, Inc. has a one year low of $25.38 and a one year high of $45.86. The stock has a market cap of $3.51 billion, a PE ratio of 3.16 and a beta of 1.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63, a quick ratio of 2.07 and a current ratio of 2.35. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $35.56 and a two-hundred day moving average of $34.29.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
VSAT has been the topic of several research reports. StockNews.com began coverage on Viasat in a research note on Thursday, May 18th. They set a “sell” rating on the stock. Needham & Company LLC reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $44.00 price objective on shares of Viasat in a research note on Wednesday, February 8th. Morgan Stanley dropped their target price on Viasat from $37.00 to $34.00 and set an “equal weight” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, March 23rd. Barclays reduced their price target on Viasat from $41.00 to $39.00 and set an “equal weight” rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday, February 15th. Finally, William Blair downgraded Viasat from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research report on Thursday, January 26th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, four have issued a hold rating and two have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $57.67.
Viasat Company Profile
ViaSat, Inc provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viasat (VSAT)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Viasat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viasat and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.