Calian Group Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CLNFF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $46.32 and traded as low as $44.78. Calian Group shares last traded at $44.78, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Desjardins boosted their price objective on shares of Calian Group from C$83.00 to C$85.00 in a report on Friday, May 12th.
Calian Group Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $46.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $46.30.
Calian Group Company Profile
Calian Group Ltd. engages in the provision of business and technology services to industry and government in Canada and around the world. It operates through the following segments: Advanced Technologies; Health; Learning; and Information Technology. The Advanced Technologies segment provides space technology companies with innovative solutions for testing, operating and managing their satellite networks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Calian Group (CLNFF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Calian Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calian Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.