Japan Exchange Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:JPXGY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,600 shares, a growth of 484.0% from the April 30th total of 2,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 22,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Japan Exchange Group Stock Down 1.1 %
Shares of OTCMKTS JPXGY traded down $0.09 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $8.24. The company had a trading volume of 17,367 shares, compared to its average volume of 28,481. Japan Exchange Group has a twelve month low of $6.31 and a twelve month high of $8.53. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $7.95 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $7.45.
Japan Exchange Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Exchange Group (JPXGY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Exchange Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Exchange Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.