Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SWGHF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 51,700 shares, an increase of 487.5% from the April 30th total of 8,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Sawai Group Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS SWGHF remained flat at $27.00 during trading hours on Friday. Sawai Group has a 52-week low of $27.00 and a 52-week high of $27.00. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $27.00.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup cut shares of Sawai Group from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, February 27th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sawai Group (SWGHF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sawai Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sawai Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.