Sharing Services Global Co. (OTCMKTS:SHRG – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,700 shares, a growth of 76.3% from the April 30th total of 3,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,268,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Sharing Services Global Stock Performance
OTCMKTS SHRG remained flat at $0.01 on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 290,829 shares, compared to its average volume of 687,715. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.01 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.02. Sharing Services Global has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.04.
Sharing Services Global Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sharing Services Global (SHRG)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sharing Services Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sharing Services Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.