Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SMTOY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decline of 71.1% from the April 30th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Sumitomo Electric Industries Stock Down 1.0 %
SMTOY traded down $0.12 during trading on Friday, reaching $12.20. 4,838 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 7,016. Sumitomo Electric Industries has a fifty-two week low of $9.96 and a fifty-two week high of $13.34. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $12.56 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.05.
Sumitomo Electric Industries Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Electric Industries (SMTOY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Electric Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Electric Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.