SQI Diagnostics Inc. (OTCMKTS:SQIDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 52,000 shares, a decline of 76.8% from the April 30th total of 223,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 266,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
SQI Diagnostics Stock Performance
SQIDF stock remained flat at $0.05 on Friday. SQI Diagnostics has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.16. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.04 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.06.
SQI Diagnostics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SQI Diagnostics (SQIDF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SQI Diagnostics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SQI Diagnostics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.