OFS Credit (NASDAQ:OCCI – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.62 EPS for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $7.23 million during the quarter.
OFS Credit Stock Down 1.9 %
Shares of OCCI stock opened at $7.92 on Monday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $8.14 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.82. OFS Credit has a 52 week low of $7.71 and a 52 week high of $10.69. The company has a market cap of $85.67 million, a P/E ratio of -5.08 and a beta of 1.32.
OFS Credit Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, October 31st. Investors of record on Friday, September 15th will be paid a $0.55 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 14th. This represents a $2.20 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 27.78%. OFS Credit’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is -141.03%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On OFS Credit
About OFS Credit
OFS Credit Company, Inc is a fund of OFS Advisor.
- Five stocks we like better than OFS Credit
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 16 Top Robotics Companies to Get to Know in 2023
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Dividend Kings With the Highest Yield: 6 High Yields in 5 Minutes
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.