Wall Financial (TSE:WFC – Get Free Report) announced its earnings results on Thursday. The company reported C$0.29 EPS for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of C$44.90 million for the quarter. Wall Financial had a net margin of 14.57% and a return on equity of 9.30%.
Wall Financial Stock Performance
Shares of WFC stock opened at C$19.29 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 333.16, a quick ratio of 0.10 and a current ratio of 0.22. The company has a market capitalization of C$625.77 million, a P/E ratio of 29.68 and a beta of 0.67. The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$19.11 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$18.71. Wall Financial has a 52 week low of C$11.50 and a 52 week high of C$20.50.
About Wall Financial
- Five stocks we like better than Wall Financial
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Wall Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wall Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.