Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (TSE:BPF.UN – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, September 20th, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.107 per share on Friday, September 29th. This represents a $1.28 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.06%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th.
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Price Performance
Shares of TSE BPF.UN opened at C$15.94 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$16.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$16.08. The company has a quick ratio of 17.13, a current ratio of 15.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.06. The stock has a market capitalization of C$340.00 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.72 and a beta of 1.61. Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund has a 52 week low of C$14.45 and a 52 week high of C$16.84.
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Want Income? These 3 Stocks Boosting Their Dividend Payouts
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.