Embelton Limited (ASX:EMB – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Monday, September 18th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 12th will be given a dividend of 0.20 per share on Thursday, October 12th. This represents a yield of 1.9%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th.
Embelton Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.75, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 0.65.
Embelton Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Embelton
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Want Income? These 3 Stocks Boosting Their Dividend Payouts
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
Receive News & Ratings for Embelton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Embelton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.