Keg Royalties Income Fund (TSE:KEG.UN – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, September 20th, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.0946 per share on Friday, September 29th. This represents a $1.14 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.13%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th.
Keg Royalties Income Fund Trading Down 1.8 %
TSE KEG.UN opened at C$13.96 on Monday. Keg Royalties Income Fund has a 1 year low of C$13.96 and a 1 year high of C$16.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 161.29, a current ratio of 3.00 and a quick ratio of 2.11. The company has a market capitalization of C$158.45 million, a PE ratio of 15.17 and a beta of 1.30. The company has a fifty day moving average of C$15.09 and a 200 day moving average of C$15.51.
About Keg Royalties Income Fund
- Five stocks we like better than Keg Royalties Income Fund
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Want Income? These 3 Stocks Boosting Their Dividend Payouts
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
Receive News & Ratings for Keg Royalties Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keg Royalties Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.