QuantaSing Group (NASDAQ:QSG – Get Free Report) issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. The business had revenue of $114.23 million during the quarter. QuantaSing Group updated its Q1 2024 guidance to EPS.
QuantaSing Group Stock Down 6.7 %
Shares of NASDAQ:QSG opened at $5.99 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $7.51 and its 200-day moving average is $9.41. QuantaSing Group has a twelve month low of $5.57 and a twelve month high of $28.99.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Citigroup began coverage on QuantaSing Group in a research report on Monday, July 24th. They set a “neutral” rating and a $9.70 target price on the stock.
QuantaSing Group Company Profile
QuantaSing Group Limited provides online learning services in the People's Republic of China. The company offers online courses, including financial literacy, short-video production, personal well-being, electronic keyboard, Chinese painting, Erhu, and data analytics courses to adult learners under various brands, including QiNiu, JiangZhen, and QianChi.
- Five stocks we like better than QuantaSing Group
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for QuantaSing Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuantaSing Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.