Adshares (ADS) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 19th. During the last seven days, Adshares has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar. One Adshares coin can currently be bought for $0.49 or 0.00001821 BTC on popular exchanges. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $19.15 million and approximately $114,283.45 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00009601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001151 BTC.
Adshares Coin Profile
Adshares (ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 38,751,796 coins. Adshares’ official website is adshares.net. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Adshares’ official message board is medium.com/adshares.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.