Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX:CAZ – Get Free Report) insider Tara French bought 250,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, September 11th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.04 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$10,750.00 ($6,935.48).
Cazaly Resources Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 14.17, a quick ratio of 17.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33.
Cazaly Resources Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cazaly Resources
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Cazaly Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cazaly Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.