C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Free Report) insider Patrick McMahon purchased 89 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 15th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 137 ($1.70) per share, with a total value of £121.93 ($151.03).
Patrick McMahon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 15th, Patrick McMahon purchased 87 shares of C&C Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 141 ($1.75) per share, with a total value of £122.67 ($151.95).
- On Monday, July 17th, Patrick McMahon purchased 88 shares of C&C Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 139 ($1.72) per share, with a total value of £122.32 ($151.52).
C&C Group Stock Performance
LON CCR opened at GBX 132 ($1.64) on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 138.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 2,022.42. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.26. C&C Group plc has a 12-month low of GBX 120.40 ($1.49) and a 12-month high of GBX 188 ($2.33). The firm has a market cap of £518.73 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,200.00, a PEG ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.39.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About C&C Group
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes beer, cider, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than C&C Group
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.