Kolibri Global Energy Inc. (TSE:KEI – Get Free Report) Director David Loren Neuhauser acquired 7,030 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 15th. The shares were bought at an average price of C$5.87 per share, with a total value of C$41,266.10.
David Loren Neuhauser also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, September 12th, David Loren Neuhauser bought 1,200 shares of Kolibri Global Energy stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$6.02 per share, with a total value of C$7,224.00.
Kolibri Global Energy Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of KEI opened at C$5.89 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of C$209.80 million, a P/E ratio of 6.77 and a beta of 2.36. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$5.91. Kolibri Global Energy Inc. has a 52-week low of C$1.84 and a 52-week high of C$7.78.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Roth Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Kolibri Global Energy in a research note on Tuesday, June 6th.
Kolibri Global Energy Company Profile
Kolibri Global Energy Inc engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of oil, gas clean and sustainable energy in the United States. It produces crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company was formerly known as BNK Petroleum Inc and changed its name to Kolibri Global Energy Inc in November 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Kolibri Global Energy
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Kolibri Global Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kolibri Global Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.