Separately, Cormark raised their price target on Atlas Engineered Products from C$1.50 to C$1.70 in a research report on Thursday, August 24th.
Atlas Engineered Products Trading Down 0.8 %
Atlas Engineered Products Company Profile
Atlas Engineered Products Ltd. designs, manufactures, and sells engineered roof trusses, floor trusses, wall panels, and windows in Canada. The company offers floor joists and floor panels; and design, engineering, permitting, project management, and site assembly services. It also distributes a range of engineered wood products for builders of residential and commercial wood-framed buildings, including single-family homes, townhouses, multi-story wood-framed residential buildings, commercial buildings, and agricultural structures.
- Five stocks we like better than Atlas Engineered Products
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Engineered Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Engineered Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.