Horizen (ZEN) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. Horizen has a total market cap of $106.76 million and approximately $8.91 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for $7.55 or 0.00027835 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.87 or 0.00095382 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00046808 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000185 BTC.
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 14,138,838 coins. The official message board for Horizen is forum.horizen.global. Horizen’s official website is www.horizen.io. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.