Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ:ATOM – Get Free Report) CTO Robert J. Mears sold 13,304 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $5.75, for a total transaction of $76,498.00. Following the transaction, the chief technology officer now directly owns 119,836 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $689,057. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link.
Atomera Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:ATOM opened at $5.80 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a quick ratio of 8.25 and a current ratio of 8.25. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $7.18 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $7.44. The stock has a market cap of $149.58 million, a PE ratio of -7.25 and a beta of 1.59. Atomera Incorporated has a one year low of $5.03 and a one year high of $12.12.
Institutional Trading of Atomera
Atomera Company Profile
Atomera Incorporated engages in the developing, commercializing, and licensing proprietary processes and technologies for the semiconductor industry in North America and the Asia Pacific. The company's lead technology is the Mears Silicon Technology, a thin film of reengineered silicon that can be applied as a transistor channel enhancement to CMOS-type transistors.
- Five stocks we like better than Atomera
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Atomera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.