Pollard Banknote Limited (TSE:PBL – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Jennifer Doris Westbury sold 1,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$27.01, for a total value of C$27,010.00.
Jennifer Doris Westbury also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, August 14th, Jennifer Doris Westbury acquired 6,250 shares of Pollard Banknote stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$10.00 per share, for a total transaction of C$62,500.00.
Pollard Banknote Stock Performance
Shares of TSE PBL opened at C$27.55 on Tuesday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is C$26.07 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$24.64. The stock has a market capitalization of C$741.65 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.19 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a quick ratio of 1.01, a current ratio of 2.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 57.77. Pollard Banknote Limited has a 52-week low of C$15.77 and a 52-week high of C$27.95.
Pollard Banknote Announces Dividend
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, October 13th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.04 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 28th. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.58%. Pollard Banknote’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 19.28%.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several research analysts recently weighed in on the company. Cormark raised their target price on Pollard Banknote from C$29.00 to C$31.00 in a research note on Monday, August 14th. Raymond James lifted their price objective on shares of Pollard Banknote from C$29.00 to C$36.00 and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a research note on Monday, August 14th.
Pollard Banknote Company Profile
Pollard Banknote Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells a range of gaming products and services for the lottery and charitable gaming industries worldwide. The company operates through Lotteries, Charitable Gaming, eGaming Systems, and Retail segments. It designs, manufactures, and distributes instant tickets, as well as offers related services.
- Five stocks we like better than Pollard Banknote
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Pollard Banknote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pollard Banknote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.