Texas Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBS – Get Free Report) SVP Kraig Yarbrough sold 10,249 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.25, for a total transaction of $125,550.25. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 6,515 shares in the company, valued at $79,808.75. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Kraig Yarbrough also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 7th, Kraig Yarbrough sold 1,751 shares of Texas Community Bancshares stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.42, for a total transaction of $21,747.42.
- On Thursday, August 17th, Kraig Yarbrough sold 2,000 shares of Texas Community Bancshares stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.24, for a total transaction of $24,480.00.
- On Tuesday, August 15th, Kraig Yarbrough sold 1,302 shares of Texas Community Bancshares stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.50, for a total value of $16,275.00.
Texas Community Bancshares Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ TCBS opened at $12.72 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.93, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.32. The business’s 50 day moving average is $12.42 and its two-hundred day moving average is $12.32. Texas Community Bancshares, Inc. has a 12 month low of $9.38 and a 12 month high of $15.90.
Texas Community Bancshares Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, September 25th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 8th will be issued a dividend of $0.03 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 7th. This represents a $0.12 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.94%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Alliancebernstein L.P. raised its stake in shares of Texas Community Bancshares by 31.3% in the second quarter. Alliancebernstein L.P. now owns 144,228 shares of the company’s stock valued at $1,751,000 after purchasing an additional 34,400 shares in the last quarter. Susquehanna International Group LLP raised its stake in shares of Texas Community Bancshares by 9.4% in the 1st quarter. Susquehanna International Group LLP now owns 20,104 shares of the company’s stock valued at $275,000 after buying an additional 1,732 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Millennium Management LLC lifted its holdings in shares of Texas Community Bancshares by 3.9% during the 2nd quarter. Millennium Management LLC now owns 17,260 shares of the company’s stock worth $284,000 after acquiring an additional 646 shares during the period. Institutional investors own 6.73% of the company’s stock.
About Texas Community Bancshares
Texas Community Bancshares, Inc operates as the bank holding company for Mineola Community Bank, S.S.B. that provides loans and banking services to consumers and commercial customers in Mineola, Texas and the surrounding area, and the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. It generates a selection of deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than Texas Community Bancshares
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Texas Community Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Texas Community Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.