Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 19th. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a market cap of $4.99 billion and approximately $431.74 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $67.70 or 0.00249569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00013604 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 73,669,895 coins. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.org. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.