Singapore Telecommunications (OTCMKTS:SGAPY – Get Free Report) was upgraded by investment analysts at Citigroup from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued on Tuesday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
Singapore Telecommunications Trading Up 0.9 %
Shares of OTCMKTS SGAPY opened at $17.63 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.03, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $18.24 and a two-hundred day moving average of $18.45. Singapore Telecommunications has a twelve month low of $16.19 and a twelve month high of $20.82.
Singapore Telecommunications Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Singapore Telecommunications
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Hostess Acquisition, 3.3% Dividend Make J.M. Smucker a Sweet Deal
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Singapore Telecommunications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Singapore Telecommunications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.