TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TSE:TIXT – Get Free Report) Director Olin Anton bought 2,000 shares of TELUS International (Cda) stock in a transaction on Monday, September 18th. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$10.98 per share, for a total transaction of C$21,960.00.
TELUS International (Cda) Stock Performance
TSE:TIXT opened at C$11.04 on Tuesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is C$12.51 and its 200 day moving average price is C$20.16. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 95.89, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.79. The firm has a market capitalization of C$816.96 million, a PE ratio of 21.65 and a beta of 0.57. TELUS International has a 12 month low of C$10.70 and a 12 month high of C$39.69.
About TELUS International (Cda)
- Five stocks we like better than TELUS International (Cda)
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for TELUS International (Cda) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TELUS International (Cda) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.