Thungela Resources Limited (LON:TGA – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Monday, August 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 41.22 ($0.51) per share on Monday, October 9th. This represents a dividend yield of 7.48%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Thungela Resources Price Performance
Shares of TGA opened at GBX 718.20 ($8.90) on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 605.99 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 688.86. The stock has a market cap of £983.22 million, a PE ratio of 207.74 and a beta of -0.75. Thungela Resources has a 1-year low of GBX 503.42 ($6.24) and a 1-year high of GBX 1,932 ($23.93). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.60, a current ratio of 3.53 and a quick ratio of 3.53.
Thungela Resources Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Thungela Resources
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- On Holding Gets Back Into the Race After Gapping Down
Receive News & Ratings for Thungela Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thungela Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.