Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. One Verge coin can now be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Verge has a total market capitalization of $57.60 million and approximately $2.98 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Verge has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,126.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.70 or 0.00249569 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.23 or 0.00808196 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00013604 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $147.96 or 0.00545459 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00058036 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00117928 BTC.
Verge (XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 26th, 2017. Verge’s total supply is 16,521,402,888 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is https://reddit.com/r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Verge
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.