Walker Crips Group plc (LON:WCW – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Monday, July 31st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 0.25 ($0.00) per share on Friday, October 6th. This represents a yield of 1.06%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Walker Crips Group Trading Up 1.7 %
Shares of LON:WCW opened at GBX 23.40 ($0.29) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £9.96 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,260.00 and a beta of 0.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.90, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a current ratio of 1.31. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 23.94 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 24.95. Walker Crips Group has a 52-week low of GBX 22 ($0.27) and a 52-week high of GBX 31 ($0.38).
Walker Crips Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Walker Crips Group
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- On Holding Gets Back Into the Race After Gapping Down
Receive News & Ratings for Walker Crips Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walker Crips Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.