Scor (OTCMKTS:SCRYY – Get Free Report) issued its earnings results on Friday. The financial services provider reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.10 by ($0.01), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Scor had a return on equity of 17.44% and a net margin of 4.82%. The firm had revenue of $4.61 billion for the quarter.
Scor Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SCRYY opened at $2.90 on Monday. Scor has a twelve month low of $1.77 and a twelve month high of $3.35. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $3.05 and its 200-day moving average is $2.91. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.20 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.58 and a beta of 1.19.
- Five stocks we like better than Scor
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Lyft, Grab or Uber? Which stock should you ride with?
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Roblox proves that tricks aren’t just for kids
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Does Logitech earnings signal the end of tech normalization?
Receive News & Ratings for Scor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.