AirIQ (CVE:IQ – Get Free Report) issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported C$0.01 EPS for the quarter, reports. AirIQ had a net margin of 67.87% and a return on equity of 70.53%. The business had revenue of C$1.35 million for the quarter.
AirIQ Stock Down 14.4 %
AirIQ stock opened at C$0.39 on Friday. The company has a market cap of C$11.31 million, a P/E ratio of 3.21 and a beta of 0.49. The company has a current ratio of 2.56, a quick ratio of 2.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.46 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.37. AirIQ has a 1-year low of C$0.26 and a 1-year high of C$0.58.
- Five stocks we like better than AirIQ
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for AirIQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirIQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.