Paragon Technologies (OTCMKTS:PGNT – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported ($0.16) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. The company had revenue of $30.05 million for the quarter.
Paragon Technologies Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:PGNT opened at $9.00 on Friday. Paragon Technologies has a 1-year low of $6.86 and a 1-year high of $12.00. The company has a market capitalization of $15.48 million, a P/E ratio of 5.23 and a beta of 0.55. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.66 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.69.
About Paragon Technologies
- Five stocks we like better than Paragon Technologies
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Paragon Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Paragon Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.