Ardor (ARDR) traded down 33.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Ardor coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00000313 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ardor has traded 18.9% higher against the dollar. Ardor has a market cap of $116.19 million and $156.53 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.78 or 0.00058611 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00025241 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00005689 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001513 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00004862 BTC.
Ardor (ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 24th, 2017. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The Reddit community for Ardor is https://reddit.com/r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ardor is www.jelurida.com/ardor. The official message board for Ardor is ardorforum.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ardorplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ardor
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.