Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $12.90 million and $32,902.14 worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for $0.0692 or 0.00000186 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.47 or 0.00141195 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00041287 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00025284 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008085 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
BCD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @bitcoindiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin-diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is www.bitcoindiamond.org.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.