Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for about $16.03 or 0.00043146 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 0.4% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $280.80 million and $3.88 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.26 or 0.00078741 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00029604 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoingoldhq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.