Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 20th. Creditcoin has a market capitalization of $54.91 million and approximately $23.46 million worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Creditcoin has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. One Creditcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00000492 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00007058 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
CTC uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on April 4th, 2019. Creditcoin’s total supply is 599,999,997 coins and its circulating supply is 300,712,767 coins. The Reddit community for Creditcoin is https://reddit.com/r/creditcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Creditcoin is creditcoin.org/blog. Creditcoin’s official Twitter account is @creditcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditcoin’s official website is creditcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.