Kartoon Studios (NASDAQ:TOON – Get Free Report) announced its earnings results on Friday. The company reported ($0.44) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. Kartoon Studios had a negative return on equity of 64.53% and a negative net margin of 105.87%. The firm had revenue of $10.07 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $14.50 million.
Kartoon Studios Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:TOON opened at $1.04 on Monday. Kartoon Studios has a 52-week low of $0.93 and a 52-week high of $8.10. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $1.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 1.19 and a quick ratio of 1.19.
About Kartoon Studios
- Five stocks we like better than Kartoon Studios
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Kartoon Studios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kartoon Studios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.