Moog Inc (NYSE:MOG.B – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 3rd, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.27 per share by the aerospace company on Friday, December 8th. This represents a $1.08 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.86%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
Moog Stock Up 6.6 %
Moog stock opened at $126.20 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $117.15 and a 200 day simple moving average of $110.19. The company has a current ratio of 2.06, a quick ratio of 1.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. Moog has a 1-year low of $81.11 and a 1-year high of $126.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.03 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.68 and a beta of 1.13.
Moog Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Moog
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Moog Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moog and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.